This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table. So let’s jump straight into this DIY!
10 square mirrors
1 Foam board
Glue gun and glue
1. Start off with arranging 4 of the mirrors on the edge of the foam board. Trace the outline of the mirrors and cut it out.
2. Next, draw a line down the center. Cut in half.
3. Using a single mirror, trace out 1 piece on the foam board. Repeat the same steps and cut in half.
4. Then draw and cut off ¼ of an inch from both sides of the 2 small pieces.
5. Now that you have all of your pieces cut, hot glue the short pieces onto one of the long pieces first. Then glue the last long piece on top.
6. Now use the box you made to trace out a piece that will sit on the top. Cut it out. Glue this piece to the top of the box. Trim any excess. This top piece is so that if you choose to fill it with sand, rocks, gems, etc, you won’t have to fill the entire box, only the top one third.
8. I did end up adding a piece for support in the middle. I just eyeballed it : )
You can also leave the box open inside like this, and glue the mirrors on.
9. Scrape off the round black pads that are glued to the backs of all the mirrors. Now you can begin gluing the mirrors to the box you’ve made.
And you’re done! Now you can fill and decorate your mirrored centerpiece with whatever your heart desires! Here are a few more ideas below. Enjoy! This example is filled with rocks, succulents, and a candle, all from Dollar Tree.
Another option also from Dollar tree, filled with clear glass gems and candles.
Don’t forget to pin and share!
Diy Dollar Tree Mirrored Centerpiece